Proportional Valve Assembly can be
used on either side of 130G Grader.
(54) Remove three dust plugs (50) from side
of Proportional Valve (51).
Hydraulic oil is slippery and can cause
falls. To avoid injury, wipe up all
spilled hydraulic oil with rags.
To prevent fittings breaking off in
block, do not overtighten fittings.
Lubricate O-rings on O-ring seals to JIC/SAE fittings with clean hydraulic fluid before
All other dust fittings should be tightened.
(55) Install two #6 ORS to JIC/SAE fittings (52) on Proportional Valve (51).
(56) Tighten #6 ORS to JIC/SAE fittings (52).
(57) Install #4 ORS to JIC/SAE fitting (53) on Proportional Valve (51).
(58) Tighten #4 ORS to JIC/SAE fitting (53).