(32) Install Hydraulic Valve (29), Skid
Plate (28), two flat washers (27), and
bolts (26) to Bucket Valve Adapter
(33) Tighten bolts (26).
Place bottom of the Mast Mounting
Bracket even with the lowest point
and right side on the catwalk.
The aid of an assistant is required
for Step (34).
(34) Using Mast Mounting Bracket (43), mark
location of mast mount three bolt
holes (44) and (45).
For ease of installation, start with a
7/16-in. (11 mm) drill bit and progress
up to 9/16-in. (14 mm) drill bit.
(35) Drill two 9/16-in. (14 mm) holes (44)
and drill one 7/16-in. (11 mm)
(36) Using a 1/2-13NC tap, tap 7/16-in.
(11 mm) hole (45).
Mast Mount must be level side to side
and front to rear. Failure to comply
may result in damage to equipment.
(37) Install Mast Mounting Bracket (43), three
bolts (46), flat washer (47), three
(38) Tighten nuts (49) and bolt (46).