Laser Target Designator AN-PAQ-1
Bulk materials required to manufacture items are listed in the Bulk Material Group of this manual.
The following publications pertain to Laser Target Designator and its components:
TM 9-1260-599-12 Org, Maintenance Manual
TM 9-1260-599-30 Direct Support Maintenance Manual
d. Items which have the word BULK in the figure number column will have an index number shown in the item
number column. This index number is furnished for use as a cross-reference between the National Stock Number/Part
Number Index and the tabular lists.
e. For requisitioning
f. Items source coded PA without National stock numbers (NSN) are new items being introduced into the supply
system for which NSN were not available at the time this manual was prepared. These items should be ordered by part
number until NSN are assigned. NSN for these items will be published by change or revision to this manual when they
How to Locate Repair Parts.
When National stock number or part number is unknown:
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the functional group within which the item belongs. This is
necessary since illustrations are prepared for functional groups, and listings are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the illustration covering the functional group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the illustration and note the illustration figure and item number of the item.
(4) Fourth. Using the Repair Parts Listing, find the figure and item number noted on the illustration.
When National stock number or part number is known.
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock Numbers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent National stock number
or part number. This index is in NIIN sequence followed by a list of part numbers in alphanumeric sequence, cross-
referenced to the illustration figure number and item number.
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item number, locate the figure and item number in the repair parts list.